Oh, hello
I am the ghost of troubled JoeHung by his pretty white neckSome eighteen months agoI traveled to a mystical time zoneAnd I missed my bedAnd I soon came homeThey said, "there's too much caffeineIn your bloodstreamAnd a lack of real spice in your life"
I said, "Leave me aloneBecause I'm alright, dadSurprised to still be on my own"
Oh, but don't mention loveI'd hate the strain of the pain againA rush and a push and the land thatWe stand on is oursIt has been before so it shall be againAnd people who are uglier than you and I
They take what they need and just leaveOh, but don't mention loveI'd hate the pain of the strain all over againA rush and a push and the land thatWe stand on is oursIt has been before, so why can't it be now?
And people who are weaker than you and IThey take what they want from lifeOh, but don't mention loveNo, no, don't mention love!A rush and a push and the land thatWe stand on is oursYour youth may be goneBut you're still a young man
So phone me, phone meSo phone me, phone me, phone meOh, I think I'm in loveOh, I think I'm in loveOh, I think I'm in love, think I'm in love
1 comment:
The smiths and the housemartins sound like the same band. I never owned any smiths albums but their music is still the soundtrack of my youth. It makes me happy. You should always wear a helmet when riding a scooter. But nobody ever does cuz you look like an idiot
Post a Comment