Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Always by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

 Always

Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Forget 'bout time, forever mine
Impossibility is possible to me
To me and you, we'll see it through
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Forget 'bout time, forever mine
Impossibility is possible to me
To me and you, we'll see it through
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember feeling this way. Young love is the most exhilarating feeling. Yes. The impossible becomes possible. And this will last forever. Sadly, it usually ends just as quickly as it begins. I’m guessing the relationship this song is about ended in tears.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember some of my first crushes and crushing rejections

Do you remember the crushes that were way out of your league?

Those were fun, weren't they?

Ever wonder if there were a few crushes out there you never found out about?

I'm pretty sure I didn't have any, because I was a boob

But you might have had some, who knows?

However, this song might be about being trapped in a time loop

Or a first date in an a escape room











However, this song could also be about being trapped in a time loop

You know, a Groundhog Day/Palm Springs kind of thing

Pirate Aggro said...

My fave part of Palm Springs is JK Simmons who is so outraged at being stuck in the time loop that he sometimes drives the three hours from LA to Palm Springs to painfully kill Andy Samberg who is responsible for getting him stuck there.