Friday, September 04, 2026

Mary Had A Little Lamb by Stevie Ray Vaughan

 Mary had a little lamb

His fleece was white as snow
Everywhere that child went
Your little lamb was sure to go

He followed her to school one day
And broke the teacher's rule
What a time did they have
That day at school.

Tisket tasket baby
A green and yellow basket
Sent a letter to my baby
On my way I passed it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have this album. I thought this song was especially awesome. Stevie Ray Vaughan seems like a very cool dude. I miss the 90’s. Lamb is the most disgusting meat. I hate it. It has a nasty foul taste. Anything called mutton would taste nasty

Anonymous said...

I've always felt, as a fellow Lambkin

That eating a lamb seemed wrong on so many fronts

I'd rather just have the wool, thanks

and you, lamb, can go back to making loud noises around Chris

SVR was truly amazing

The guitar was simply an extension of himself

It was effortless and so damn smooth

He could play anything

He's on my list of 'I wish I had a chance to see them in concert'

I love his catalog, but 'Life By The Drop' is my favorite