Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Girl by The Temptations

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.

I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

I've got so much honey the bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey
Ooooh.

I don't need no money, fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby, one man can claim.

Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
With my girl.
I've even got the month of May
With my girl
Talkin' 'bout
Talkin' 'bout
Talkin' 'bout
My girl
Ooooh
My girl
As long as I can talk about my girl... 

4 comments:

Dan Tschirhart said...

When i was a kid just getting into real music, my Dad made me two tapes to start

He made me a Beatles tape first

Because it was one of their songs that made me perk up for the first time and ask my Dad ~ what is this?

The second tape was Motown

I listened to those two tapes until I wore them out

This song was on the Motown tape, so it brings back memories of early childhood and on

This song was slightly tainted by the Bee sting death movie

But my fonder memories will surpass it eventually

The Temptations had some great songs though

They're a band, that whenever one of their songs comes on, I don't change the station

Aaron said...

I have sad memories of making this video. Smoky refused to work more than 5 hours and we had to cut most of our shots. But it’s a decent song. Sad

Pirate Aggro said...

Wow... My parents hardly listened to music and my sisters listened to lame ass Manilow, folgerburg, Diamond. And if a kid thinks the music is lame it must be REALLY lame. I was into ABBA and the Carpenters. One of the carpenter albums does the balcony scene from Evita. I would play that album and use my star wars figures to pretend they were putting on a huge concert with lots of effects. I had that song memorized.

Pirate Aggro said...

Also... I think your company might have a rep in Hollywood bro. That if you get a gig with them and do jack shit you will still get paid in full.