Tuesday, December 05, 2017

On Tuesday by Men Without Hats

On tuesday, you came in from the storm.
On tuesday, you came and made me warm,
On tuesday.

On tuesday, you made me fly, much higher than before
On tuesday, you made me cry, and made me smile for more
Cause, love is something I adore
On tuesday.

On tuesday, you saved my life, I was nothing but a wall
On tuesday you made me high, I was flying on the floor
Cause, love is something I adore
On tuesday.

It was only make believe, then along came tuesday
Changed everything, on tuesday

On tuesday, you wave goodby, you step into the storm
On tuesday, you save my life, a smile will keep me warm
On tuesday, you made me cry, like a child being born
On tuesday, you made me high, I'll be flying ever more
Cause, love is something I adore
on tuesday

It was only make believe.
Then along came tuesday
Changed everything

On Tuesday.....

HERE IS A SONG TO CELEBRATE THIS MONUMENTAL DAY OF THE WEEK

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Yes. I know this song. I know the feelings behind it. I would love to know the story behind it. But knowing the specifics doesn’t really matter. You can appreciate the teenage romance behind it anyway. Love that time. Good

Dan Tschirhart said...

Men Without Hats

I always thought Safety Dance was a silly song

But I did enjoy Pop Goes the World

This song comes off as a nice little love song and I know it has some good memories for Berv

But in all actuality this song is about his favorite drug

~ and Tuesday was when his dealer showed up

Pirate Aggro said...

Rad! Yes that makes sense.