Saturday, February 01, 2020

Laredo by Band of Horses

Gonna take a trip to Laredo
Gonna take a dip in the lake
Oh, I'm at a crossroads with myself
I don't got no one else

Impossibilities at the door
I won't be needing them anymore
Oh, is this the first time in your life?
It's hard just to get by

But oh, my love, don't you even know?
And oh, my love, are you really gone?
Ooooh

And can you see the world through a window?
Are you having troubles in droves?
Oh, I think the worst thing I could do
Is get back home to you

I put a bullet in my Kia Lorenzo
A kitchen knife up to my face
Throw me in the deep of Jenner Lake
Believe me when I say

That oh, my love, you don't even call
And oh, my love, is that you on the phone?
Ooooh

And oh, my love, you don't even know
That oh, my love, are you really gone?
Ooooh 


WELL DUDE... JUST FYI... GOING TO LAREDO IS NOT GOING TO IMPROVE YOUR MOOD.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

the last line of the first verse “I don’t got no one else sounds like it could be a double negative but I don’t think it is. But it’s still confusing anyway.

This video looks like it was shot around the dry lake bed area of California. A place many many many things have been shot. Also I keep waiting for big bushy beards to go out of style again. It’s been a long 10 years of man beard.

Pirate Aggro said...

These guys had big bushy beards way before they were in style.