Thursday, September 28, 2023

Come Go With Me by The Dell-Vikings

 Well I love, love you darlin'

Come and go with meCome home with meWay beyond the seaI need you darlin'So come go with me
Come, come, come, comeCome into my heartTell me darlin'We will never partI need you darlin'So come go with me
Yes, I need youYes, I really need youPlease say you'll never leave meWell, say you neverYes, you really neverYou never give me a chance
Come, come, come, comeCome into my heartTell me darlin'We will never partI need you darlin'So come go with me(Yeah)
Yes, I need youYes, I really need youPlease say you'll never leave meWell, say you neverYes, you really neverYou never give me a chance
Love you darlin'Come and go with meCome home with meWay beyond the seaI need you darlin'So come go with me
Come on go with meCome on go with meCome on go with me

2 comments:

LeastObviius said...

Come with me....home...way beyond the sea? This is cleay based on the Germanic fairy tale The Ice Queen, just like the hit musical film Frozen. So thus SHOULD have been the opening song for Frozen. I feel like the lyrics are terrible garbage but that doesn't matter at all because it is a chant that really connects with the primal bits of the listener. Love and yearningare best represented in the nonsensical and repetitive droning of the refrains.

Pirate Aggro said...

A very excellent and insightful comment. Yes. It shouild have been included in the Frozen soundtrack. Except then every child in the world would have been beling out this song instead of Let It Go. I dont know if that would have been better.