Monday, January 29, 2024

All The Night Without Love by Elvis Perkins

 We walked the aisles aimlessly

With our kills painlesslyAnd we go all the night without love
In the darkened lonely cornersWhere we place our drive-thru ordersAnd we go all the the night without love?Without love
"Touch me" the graphic readsOn the magnetic, athletic insoleShe let it goes all its life without love
Tell me, can you imagine going to"Got milk? Dot com"Do you go all the night without love?Without love
Well, I once caused your cells to shimmerAnd you once caused my cells to shimmerNow, we go all the night without love
Without loveWithout loveWithout loveWithout love



1 comment:

LeastObviius said...

This has absolutely become one of my favorite songs. thanks wise pirate. With a baseline like a bossanova and harmonicaand everything all mixed together it's just fabulous. If you've ever been in a rite aid at one a m , then this is the perfect soundtrack.