Thursday, August 22, 2024

In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South

 Dead love couldn't go no further

Proud of, and disgusted by herPush, shove, a little bruised and batteredOh Lord, I ain't coming home with you
My life's a bit more colderDead wife is what I told herBrass knife sinks into my shoulderOh babe, don't know what I'm gonna do
I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee, my squeezeThe stage, it smells, tellsHell's bells, miss-spells, knocks me on my kneesIt didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a treeAfter I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company
Dead love couldn't go no furtherProud of, and disgusted by herPush, shove, a little bruised and batteredOh Lord, I ain't coming home with you
My life's a bit more colderDead wife is what I told herBrass knife sinks into my shoulderOh babe, don't know what I'm gonna do
I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee, my squeezeThe stage it smells, tellsHell's bells, miss-pells, knocks me on my kneesIt didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a treeAfter I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company
In Hell, I'll be in good companyIn Hell, I'll be in good company

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They should have ended the video in hell. The devil could come and join them in their dance. I’m glad the bass player didn’t get his instrument wet when they were in the fountain. And he also almost got hit by a semi truck. I don’t want to fight with theses dudes. I just want them to make another video. I enjoy them.