Wednesday, September 11, 2024

You and Me Song by The Wannadies

 Always when we fight

I try to make you laugh'Til everything's forgottenI know you hate that
Always when we fightKiss you once or twiceAnd everything's forgottenI know you hate that
I love your Sunday songThe week's not yet begunAnd everything is quietAnd it's always
You and me, always and foreverYou and me, always and foreverBop, bop, bop, bop, bopIt was always you and me, always
You tell me I'm a real manI try to look impressedNot very convincingBut you know I love that
And now we watch TV'Til we fall asleepNot very exciting
But it's you and meAnd we'll always be togetherYou and me, always and foreverBop, bop, bop, bop, bopIt was always you and me, always and foreverYou and me, always and foreverBop, bop, bop, bop, bopIt was always you and me, always and foreverYou and me, always and foreverBop, bop, bop, bop, bop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dude is a perfect example of what republicans view as a queer sensitive woke male. Sarah would love this band. It’s a sweet song about a couple. One would hope they stay together. They actually might but chances are they won’t. Makes me sad.