Saturday, September 20, 2014

I Can Hear the Bells By Nikki Blonsky

TRACY:

I can hear the bells, well don't you hear 'em chime? Can't you feel my heart-beat keeping perfect time? And all because he...

Touched me,
He looked at me and stared yes he...

Bumped me,
My heart was unprepared when he...

Tapped me,
And knocked me off my feet, one little touch now my life's complete 'cause when he...

Nudged me,
Love put me in a fix yes it...

Hit me,
Just like a tonne of bricks, yes my heart burst now I know what life's about, one little touch and love's knocked me out
and...

TRACY & ENSEMBLE

I can hear the bells,
My head is spinning.
I can hear the bells,
Something's beginning.
Everybody says that a girl who looks like me can't win his love well just wait and see 'cause...

I can hear the bells,
Just hear them chiming,
I can hear the bells,
My temperature's climbing,
I can't contain my joy 'cause I've finally found the boy I've been missin'
LISTEN!
I can hear the bells.

TRACY

Round 1,
He'll ask me on a date, and then...

Round 2,
I'll primp but won't be late, because

Round 3's
When we kiss inside his car!
Won't go all the way but I'll go pretty fa-ar

Round 4,
He'll ask me for my hand, and then...

Round 5,
We'll book the wedding band, so by...

Round 6,
Amber, much to your surprise, this heavy-weight champion takes the prize and

TRACY & ENSEMBLE

I can hear the bells,
My ears are ringing,
I can hear the bells,
The brides-maids are singing,
Everybody says that a guy who's such a gem, won't look my way well the laughs on them 'cause
I can hear the bells,
My father will smile,
I can hear the bells,
As he walks me down the isle,
My mother starts to cry but I can't see 'cause Link and I are french kissin'

LISTEN!
I can hear the bells.

*Key Change*

TRACY & ENSEMBLE

I can hear the bells,
My head is reeling,
I can hear the bells,
I can't stop the peeling,
Everybody warns that he won't like what he'll see but I know that he'll look inside of me yeah...


I can hear the bells,
Today's just the start 'cause,
I can hear the bells and,
Till death do us part and,
Even when we die we'll look down from up above remembering the night that we two fell in love, We both will shed a tear and
he'll whisper as we're reminiscin'

LISTEN!

I can hear the bells,
I can hear the bells,
I can hear the bells.

ENSEMBLE

Bum,bum,bum

This is a link for smart people to click

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Man. This chick is in for a harsh spoonful of reality. Her life is complete? ?! Okay so she won the "love" of some dude. Guess what sister, life goes on after this. And who gives a shit

Pirate Aggro said...

Well Col. Klink... Yes, she is in for harsh reality at some point. But this is a right of passage. First love is usually a wonderful memory.

Also, your response indicates that you did not, in fact, follow the link because if you had you would know that this chick has not won this dudes love but is fantasizing. LAME!!!! Follow the friggin links!!!