Thursday, January 12, 2023

I Ain't Superstitious by Jeff Beck

 I ain't superstitious

Black cat crossed my trailI ain't superstitiousBut a black cat crossed my trailBad luck ain't got me so farAnd I won't let it stop me now
The dogs begin to barkAll over my neighborhood and that ain't allDogs begin to barkAll over my neighborhood (mm, mm)This is a mean old world to live inAnd I can't face it all by myself
At all
And dogs begin to barkAll over my neighborhoodThe dogs begin to barkAll over my neighborhood
I got a feelin' about the futureAnd it ain't too good I know that
I know, I know, I know, I
Ain't superstitiousBut a black cat crossed my trailI said so many times beforeI ain't superstitiousA black cat crossed my trailBad luck ain't got me so farAnd you know I ain't gonna let it stop me now
Come on

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I always mixed up jeff beck and jeff buckley. i think the buckley's were both a dad and a son. i can't remember but i think the son died a few years back. maybe he even killed himself. Dan will be able to shed light on all this.
I want to hear Beck's Bolero. that sounds like it would be rad.