Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Straight Edge by Minor Threat

I'm a person just like you
But I've got better things to do
Than sit around and fuck my head
Hang out with the living dead
Snort white shit up my nose
Pass out at the shows
I don't even think about speed
That's something I just don't need

I've got the straight edge

I'm a person just like you
But I've got better things to do
Than sit around and smoke dope
'Cause I know I can cope
Laugh at the thought of eating ludes
Laugh at the thought of sniffing glue
Always gonna keep in touch
Never want to use a crutch

I've got the straight edge
I've got the straight edge
I've got the straight edge
I've got the straight edge

IN HONOR OF ONE YEAR

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Man. What a pious ass. I used to think like this asshole. "I'm so perfect... I don't need drugs...I'm high on life.. Blah blah blah". Well lucky you. Go fuck yourself

Dan Tschirhart said...

Yeah, he probably just gets drunk all the time and thinks that's acceptable, because it isn't considered "illegal" or a "drug". What a hypocrite.

Pirate Aggro said...

Well alls I can say is that once you have tasted Patron it will be impossible to ever go back to Cuervo.

And if manning would have laid off the huffing maybe he would have thrown a couple hundred less interceptions.