Monday, June 20, 2016

It's My Life by No Doubt

It's funny how I find myself
In love with you
If I could buy my reasoning
I'd pay to lose
One half won't do

I've asked myself
How much do you
Commit yourself?

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends (It never ends...)

Funny how I blind myself
I never knew
If I was sometimes played upon
Afraid to lose

Oh, I'd tell myself
What good do you do
Convince myself

Oh, It's my life
Don't you forget
Oh, It's my life
It never ends (It never ends...)

And I've asked myself
How much do you
Commit yourself?

It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends (its my life)

It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends (It never ends)

Oh, It's my life... (oh its my life)
Don't you forget... (don't you forget)
Caught in the crowd... (caught in the crowd)
It never ends (it never ends...)

THE DUDE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW THE FIRST RULE OF LOVE... DONT TAKE A BATH WHILE YOUR OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE GIRL IS USING A BLOWDRYER NEARBY

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow. I was going to say something like this song has a profound opening line. How we can sometimes step outside ourselves and be the watchers of our own selves. "It's funny how I find myself in love with you". "It's my life and it never ends ". Sometimes I feel that way too. Like I'm just waiting to die as I watch my life slowly tick by.
But then I watched the video and realized that ain't what the song is about. Those thoughtful lines were accidently written. Sometimes that happens if you set out to make a piece of garbage you can slip up and make something interesting by mistake. A woman who kills men as a hobby cuz she can't help herself. Now that's really worth putting out into the world. That improves things. Also the second dude she killed looked like a chick in drag. This video is toxic

Pirate Aggro said...

You seem to have confused the video with the content of the song. Videos even the good ones almost never have much to do wit the music. Furthermore this is a cover of an old song. Furthermore the video is a lot more creative than most. Furthermore it made me realize how hot Gwen is.

Pirate Aggro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pirate Aggro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

No. If the video doesn't reinforce the message of the song then it is just mastrubatory garbage. And this chick isn't hot. Well if you are into lame looking blonds I guess she is. But I find her unattractive. Just like the video.

Dan Tschirhart said...

Ok I remember the original song rather well

Partly due to the band's name - Talk Talk

I was just having a conversation with Andy, about how music videos usually end up ruining songs

I can remember many times when I loved a song I found on the radio or album, and then I'd see the video, and the song became sullied

With my favorite tunes, I'd rather keep the world I've created inside my head

This is a pretty silly video

Molly Lewis has a great song called 'Pity the Fool' about Mr T. - and one of the lines goes...

'I disliked Gwen Stefani for that weird-ass voice and that stupid hair of hers'

She does have a unique look, but who I'm I to talk, I have a thing for Fairuza Balk

I always get that damn song stuck in my head where she spells out 'bananas'