Thursday, October 06, 2022

Be Free by J, Coal

Note: Several years ago an individual who follows this blog said I was "retarded" , his words, because the text of the blog was unreadable and told me I needed to make the text a different color.  So for several years when I post I have changed the color of the text and made the background black.  Now the same individual tells me I'm stupid because he cant read the text and why cant there be contrast.  So... now I will just type the posts and will not change the color to accommodate this dude because he keeps changing the settings on his phone. 

And now I'm in denialAnd it don't take no x-ray to see right through my smileI know, I'll be on the goIt ain't no drink out there that could kill my soulOh noAll we want do is take these chains offAll we want do is break the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is take these chains offAll we want do is break the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we wanna do is be free
Can you tell me why every time I step outsideI see my niggas downOoh, I'm letting you knowThat it ain't no gun they can make that could kill my soulOh, no
All we want do is take these chains offAll we want do is take the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is take these chains offAll we want do is break the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we wanna do is be free
Ahh we all alone fighting on our ownPlease give me a chanceI don't wanna danceSomething's got me downI was there my groundDon't just stand aroundDon't just stand around

All we want do is take the chains offAll we want do is break the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is be freeAll we want do is take these chains offAll we want do is break the chains of painAll we want do is be freeAll we wanna do is be free



1 comment:

Aaron said...

yes. i want no chains on anyone. sadly, this problem doesn't seem to improve. freedom remains a myth.

sad. makes me angry.