Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Flow With It (You Got Me Feeling Like) by St. Paul and the Broken Bones

 Is the way that I move with you

Is the way that my body grooves
Can we persuade our hips to lose
All of the time inside our room
You got me feeling like I can't hold you
We ain't gonna fight, let's flow with it
This feeling I have inside
Is it my lips that long for you
Is the heart that break in two
Can we use all this drugs we use
Just tryin to always confuse it
You got me feeling like I can't hold you
We ain't gonna fight, let's flow with it
This feeling I have inside now
You got me feeling like I can't hold you
We ain't gonna fight, let's just flow with it
You got me feeling, you got me feeling, you got me feeling
Can't hold you, I can't hold you, baby
We ain't gonna, we ain't gonna fight, we ain't gonna fight , we ain't gonna fight
Let's just flow with it

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I have never heard of this band. They have a very rad name. Nice groove. Simple. But old school funky. Watching the video made me realize how incredibly awesome and magical a record player is. I am totally in awe at how someone invented a machine that somehow captures sound waves and traps them into a vinyl disk. Then there is this devise that spins the disk and a needle makes the music go through wires into a speaker and you can hear the sound waves again. Over and over. What the fuck?? There is magic all around

Pirate Aggro said...

Also teleporters. I mean how the hell? Breaking you down into code then reassembling you somewhere else.

Dan Tschirhart said...

I watched the video of their gig at Austin City Limits

They look and sound like a funkier version of Smashmouth

They would also probably enjoy if people threw bread at them

Pretty much anything to do with music and it's recording process blows my mind

How they were able to figure any of it out is insane

It reminds me of the recording scene in O Brother Where Art Thou