Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Lollipop by Ronald and Ruby

 Lollipop lollipop

Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop.....
Call my baby lollipop
Tell you why
His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie
And when he does his shaky rockin' dance
Man, I haven't got a chance
I call him
Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop.....
Sweeter than candy on a stick
Huckleberry, cherry or lime
If you had a chance
He'd be your pick
But lollipop is mine
Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop.....
Crazy way he thrills me
Tell you why
Just like a lightning from the sky
He loves to kiss me till I can't see straight
GEE, MY LOLLIPOP IS GREAT
I call him
Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop.....


WELL...KOJACK SEEMED TO LIKE THEM A LOT... BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE SECOND RATE.. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG... I WOULD STILL EAT THEM... I WAS NO FOOL WHO WOULD TURN DOWN FREE CANDY...

4 comments:

Dan Tschirhart said...

Well I'd have to say one of my favorite lollipop memories is hitting you in the back of the head in high school

I had one of the Blow-Pops that I bought off of Ramona(Nicole?) and you were sitting in front of me

It was Asian Humanities I believe, and you were razzing somebody, so I clocked ya

You said it didn't really hurt, but it made the greatest sound, like a cartoon sound

I loved Blow-Pops and Tootsie Roll Pops, and a good Lime lollipop

This song also reminds me of the Stand By Me soundtrack

Which I played a lot in the 9th grade along with 'Lean On Me'

The cover by Club Nouveau

Which all reminds me that Junior High was a bitch

Aaron said...

I will never forget that sound of the lollipop hitting CHRIS in the back of the head. It was so loud. And it is one of my happiness memories. The way he was shocked and then rubbed his head in pain. God that memory makes me laugh now. So happy.
Also another lollipop memory is the tootsi pop commercial with the owl. Once I counted how many licks it took to get to the center and I think it was 692.

Pirate Aggro said...

Okay let me straighten this out. Dan did indeed club me with lollipop. One of those big round kind that are like a miniature mace. It did indeed make a loud CLUNK sound that resounded through the classroom to the hilarity of the class. It did indeed hurt. But here is where our stories diverge. The attack was totally unprovoked. It was in Seniora Stuarts Spanish class. I was minding my own business congregating Spanish verbs when CLUNK. When I protested I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT SENT INTO THE HALL. It was a misarrange of justice.

Aaron said...

Yes. Which makes the story all the better. Justice